Thursday, April 18, 2013

Update.

Hey y'all. Time is flying by. I admit, I am terrible about keeping up this blog. Well, I had one photoshoot on Valentine's Day with a toddler and an infant, and boy, were they just too cute! Here's one...
Bryson kissing his cousin Aubree on the forehead. Too precious!
Valentine's Day was a wonderful day for me. The love of my life proposed, and I said yes! He wrote "I love you" & "Happy Valentine's Day" all over my car, he got me a bear & chocolate. And he took me to Paris Mountain. I love my ring! They're not the best quality, but here are some memorable photos from that night.
I tried to take some engagement pictures myself with my tripod. They turned out okay, but I think I'd rather have them done by someone else. But here's one that I took...
I love this man so very much!
Well, we have less than 2 months before graduation. I am starting to get really busy. But if y'all need pictures done, please let me know and we will set up a date! Thanks so much for y'all's support! I love what I do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment